- Measurement guide
- Returns & Exchanges
- Size chart
- About Us
- Delivery Information
- Terms & Conditions
- Bust Wrap the tape around the fullest part of your bust and center the tape on your back so it's levelled all the way around.
- This is not your bra Size!
- Wear an unpadded bra (your dress will have a built-in bra)
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
Bend to one side to find natural indentation in torso. This is your natural waist. Run tape around natural waistline, keeping tape parallel with floor.
- Measure around your natural waist. This is the smallest part of the waist.
- Usually about 1" above the belly button
Wrap tape around the fullest part of your hips, which is usually 7-9" below your natural waistline. Keep tape parallel with floor all the way around.
Hold the measuring tape at your hollow while a friend pulls it down to the floor.
- Please stand upright and keep your feet together.
- Please make sure you measure without wearing shoes.
This is your body height
- Don't wear shoes when taking this measurement.
This is the hight of the shoes you are going to wear with this dress.
- This is the height of the shoes you are going to wear with this dress.
- lease leave the shoe height as 0 inches unless you are purchasing a floor length dress.
Place the tape on "top" of the shoulders. Measure from the edge of the left shoulder across to the prominent neck bone located at the center of the back of the neck continuing to the edge of the right shoulder.
Wrap the tape around your ribcage right below your bust. Make sure the tape is levelled all the way around.
- When taking this measurement, your arms should be relaxed and down at your sides.
Hold the measuring tape at your waist while a friend pulls it down to the length you want your dress.
- When taking this measurement, stand straight with your feet together.
- We define knee length as the area just around your knee caps. Measuring too high may result in a dress that is too short.
- If this is a floor length dress please make sure you measure without wearing shoes.
This is a measurement around the fullest part of your upper arm.
- Measure with the muscle relaxed.
This is the measurement from your shoulder seam to where you would like your sleeve to end.
- Measure with your arm slightly bent.
This size is for pregnant girl. Just provide us your CURRENT body measurements, no need to do any estimates，our professional tailors will help adjust the measurements for you.
- Measure around the fullest part of your belly. Keep the tape measure a little loose for comfort.
- 1-3 months. Your body won’t change much! So we will just make your dress in your current measurements but provide extra fabric in case that your baby bump shows early.
- 4-5 months. We will stick with the design but adjust your bust and waist measurements. We will also provide extra fabric for possible alternations.
- 6-8 months. We will make your dress with an empire waist, and add extra fabric to the front so that there will be enough room to cover your baby bump. We will also adjust your bust measurement and provide you extra fabric.